Friday, July 20, 2012

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Complete Season Three, copyright with 30% discount



I bought is pack from amazon.com with unbelievable price. I could save almost 30% from amazon and I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I DVR'd and then watched the entire season 3. Combine the technology and characters found in the Star Wars movies with the backstories and immersion of the Essential Guide books, and you've got the Clone Wars TV episodes. Yes, they are CGI cartoons, but they're extremely well done - the Star Wars technology, the intricate stories never found in the movies, the soundtracks and the music. This is the Star Wars galaxy I was looking for in the prequels. 
Dozens of different planets, creatures and droids - all meticulously detailed and rendered. Aliens of all types. Action, with a minimum of Star Wars politics, and no awkward love stories. And these stories are dark and funny, perfect guilty pleasures for the Star Wars fan. Well done George Lucas - you can be proud of this new chapter in the Star Wars saga. You must see. Order now!

No comments:

Post a Comment